A unique artist for the creative strength of her language of dance, recognized by the International critics as “entirely original”.
I Danzatori Scalzi
More than 2000 shows in Italy, 21 tournées in Europe and 27 in all the world.
What They Say About Us
- Patrizia Cerroni loves the new and unusual, spontaneous, very different and highly original, rhythm and energy flows easily.The Sydney Morning Herald
- Cerroni had a great deal to express...her talents are rare and unique.The Times Of India
- A powerful and meaningful performance, superbly fascinating, unforgettableSingapore New Straits Times
- It is clear that here we are being bombarded with an array of richly interwoven ideas, by far the most stimulating to watch was the mostly improvised piece based on a pre-established choreographic structure of encounters and correlations, the dancers move freely but precisely, knowing their strict vocabulary of this language, recreating the relations of rhythm and movement to the jazz music of Charlie Mingus.The Sydney Morning Herald
- The dancers’ emotion becomes our emotion and we intensely share their joy and playfulness..they are true in their unity and lack of inhibition...this dance is based on eroticism which is captured in all its tenderness through sensuality... the true sense is the communication of profound spirituality contained in all its lightness.The Sydney Morning Herald
- It’s hard not to share in festivities of dynamic dancers...they are collectively and individually an almost irresistibly energetic lot...Cerroni’s movement vocabulary, which seems drawn from no dance dictionary but her own, looks entirely original.Winston-Salem Journal
- An entertaining show with enticing moments balancing between Eros and Spirituality. Cerroni, passionate and bewitching seductress, is in the centre of a beautiful show of physical and spiritual energy with six technically competent dancer in an hymn to love.La Repubblica
- Patrizia Cerroni, always capable of renewing herself, well established in the field of international dance, is in the core of the show sensual and flexuous...Corriere Della Sera
- great success ... six splendid dancers...a dance that become strong and sweet, dramatic and lyrical, always in a deep emotional tensionGli Amici Della Musica
- Choreographer nonconformist and nonconventional, endowed with a most personal style and in a form really sparkling with her excellent dancers each in its own way elegant, fascinating, enticing, seducing, touching... . a thrilling show of the eternally adolescent PatriziaIl Tempo
- Patrizia, beyond her technical excellence, with her dance blended the intellect with an emotional expression that came from her very heart.The Telegraph
- The fervour in every manifestation of her life seemed to me al ways the caracteristic note of Patrizia Cerroni. This throwing herself into work, with joy impressed on her face, mixing up ironical or joky tones to an omnipresent lightness, a limpid and calm running, sometimes still nervous. The provocant carachteristic of the dancer-coreographer Cerroni is the taste of the grotesc, of irony, of vigilant and mindful tension, of the basic significance of the word “dance” (in sanscrit from the root tan, which means “tension”).Prima Fila