A unique artist for the creative strength of her language of dance, recognized by the International critics as “entirely original”.
I Danzatori Scalzi
More than 2000 shows in Italy, 21 tournées in Europe and 27 in all the world.
What They Say About Us
- Patrizia Cerroni, always capable of renewing herself, well established in the field of international dance, is in the core of the show sensual and flexuous...Corriere Della Sera
- An entertaining show with enticing moments balancing between Eros and Spirituality. Cerroni, passionate and bewitching seductress, is in the centre of a beautiful show of physical and spiritual energy with six technically competent dancer in an hymn to love.La Repubblica
- It’s hard not to share in festivities of dynamic dancers...they are collectively and individually an almost irresistibly energetic lot...Cerroni’s movement vocabulary, which seems drawn from no dance dictionary but her own, looks entirely original.Winston-Salem Journal
- We have a chance to see a true “prima ballerina” Patrizia breaks loose like a force of natureLa Sicilia
- A powerful and meaningful performance, superbly fascinating, unforgettableSingapore New Straits Times
- great success ... six splendid dancers...a dance that become strong and sweet, dramatic and lyrical, always in a deep emotional tensionGli Amici Della Musica
- Patrizia, beyond her technical excellence, with her dance blended the intellect with an emotional expression that came from her very heart.The Telegraph
- Cerroni had a great deal to express...her talents are rare and unique.The Times Of India
- The dancers’ emotion becomes our emotion and we intensely share their joy and playfulness..they are true in their unity and lack of inhibition...this dance is based on eroticism which is captured in all its tenderness through sensuality... the true sense is the communication of profound spirituality contained in all its lightness.The Sydney Morning Herald
- The best I’ve seen and heared since many years”, that’s the reaction of a young spectator... there is a fantastic bravura and inspiration.... The delicate and refined movements..... born from the intimate of nature or from a dream..... poetry without heavyness..... Actual, wonderful art.Kieler Nachrichten
- It is clear that here we are being bombarded with an array of richly interwoven ideas, by far the most stimulating to watch was the mostly improvised piece based on a pre-established choreographic structure of encounters and correlations, the dancers move freely but precisely, knowing their strict vocabulary of this language, recreating the relations of rhythm and movement to the jazz music of Charlie Mingus.The Sydney Morning Herald
- Choreographer nonconformist and nonconventional, endowed with a most personal style and in a form really sparkling with her excellent dancers each in its own way elegant, fascinating, enticing, seducing, touching... . a thrilling show of the eternally adolescent PatriziaIl Tempo